David Archuleta; latest album No Matter How Far and loves cat too.
1. If you’re on the prowl, don’t be overly aggressive when approaching someone who’s caught your eye.
2. Ladies, on the first date, try to wear sensible shoes that won’t leave you limping by the end of the night.
3. Don’t let first-date nerves get the best of you. Just remember to breathe and be yourself!
4. And make sure you keep it to one or two drinks.
5. Once you’ve decided to move things to the bedroom, a playful bite can be sexy, but always make sure the other person is on board before trying new things.
6. Unless it’s a back rub…everyone loves those.
7. Regardless of the relationship stage, don’t smother your partner emotionally (or literally) by being overbearing and controlling. All love needs room to grow.
8. The same goes for spying.
9. And remember that couple shirts (or hats) are never a good idea.
10. Above all, just try to have fun. Smiling wouldn’t hurt, either.
Credit : HowAboutWe